THE MI PASTE PLUS™ PREVENTS DEVELOPMENT OF TOOTH DECAY
MI Paste Plus™ in Westchester, CA is also used to reduce or eliminate white spots on teeth. It works by helping the teeth remineralize the white areas, and as a result, the white spots disappear. It also helps to reduce sensitivity to hot or cold liquids or foods. The paste also reduces acidity in the saliva by reducing the ability of bacteria to cause decay. And, MI Paste Plus™ decreases the effect of acid reflux on the teeth.
MI Paste Plus™ is a water-based, sugar-free crème that is enhanced with fluoride (900ppm) and applied directly to the tooth surface or oral cavity. MI Paste Plus™ is specially designed for patients who are at a higher risk for dental caries or dental erosion. MI Paste Plus™ is safe and easy to use either at home or at work. It is recommended for patients who have marked salivary dysfunction (dry mouth), which can be caused by medications, systemic illness, or salivary glad disease. Dry mouth can cause an enhanced risk for mineral loss from dental caries or dental erosion, but MI Plus Paste™ is designed to improve saliva flow and fluoride uptake as well as soothing sensitive surfaces. And, it can also be claimed on patients’ insurance as a fluoride treatment, so many patients pay little to nothing for the treatment!
MI Paste Plus™ can be used for the following:
• To reduce white spot lesions
• To reduce sensitivity to hot or cold liquids or foods
• During and/or after orthodontics
• To reduce salivary deficiency/dry mouth
• To reduce acidic oral environments
• For erosion due to gastric reflux
• To treat patients with plaque buildup
• To treat patients with a high risk for dental caries
• To provide extra protection for teeth